- Yesterday’s consumption of less calories than usual and more booze than normal makes for a poor start to the day.
- To put the dog’s lamp shade back on her bonce before letting her out, unsupervised, where she had a good go at her gammy leg, sending the healing process back to the start.
- To always check my appearance before opening the door. It’s the dog’s fault, if only I hadn't had to chase her up the garden with the lamp shade. But, whatever way you look at it, cowboy boots, dressing gown and bed head a good look do not make. But they do make the delivery chap look at you. In a questioning sanity type way.
- The pin code number for the TV’s parental control lock. Asking the littleun, who remembers everything, shows how seriously I take parental controls.
- The password.
- To press the ‘on’ button on the dishwasher.
- And, that laundry does not dry, on its own, in the washing machine
Thursday, 11 November 2010
Today we remember them
Things I wish I remembered today: