1. Pale pink is the wrong colour choice for winter boots worn in post-snow slushy dog walk.
2. A damp dog will shake itself after a walk in the rainy post-snow dirty slushy mess.
3. Said damp dog doesn’t know the hallway is painted white (whose stupid idea was that anyway?).
4. A damp dog doesn’t know that it is not good form to shake black rainy post-snow dirty slushy sloshy water from her body all over the kitchen cupboards and freshly washed kitchen floor.
5. A floor mop should be rinsed at least a thousand times after it has tried to mop up washing machine overspill containing summer breeze washing powder.
6. If you fail to rinse said mop at least a thousand times when you try to clear up after damp dog you get a sudsy mess.
7. A hard floor washed with hint of summer breeze is a near death trap.
8. The dog does not move out of her bed when the mop is out.
9. Supersis is right to diss the dogs daily.
10. The uplifting mental health benefits of walking the dog in piss poor weather are a short lived thang.